Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!

 Martin's First Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Love that smile!

Couldn't you just eat him up?

Hey People

I love this one, because Martin had just thrown the pumpkin!

Benton Family at the Pumpkin Patch

Now that is a Fall Arrangement for the Porch!

Look how big!

Free corn stalks to play with!

Hey Little Pilgrim, why didn't you throw your pumpkin??

Look what I found in all these pumpkins!  

Anything outside or dirty Martin LOVES

Can you eat these?

He did not want to sit still for a photo!

I just LOVE this one--sweet boy!

Martin had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch.  There were several groups of kids that Martin loved to watch playing.  There were some boys playing football that Martin wouldn't take his eyes off.  He had a ball, but I think his favorite thing was throwing the pumpkins.  Oops!  He chunked several before we left.  But, don't worry, we spent enough on ours to cover if we ruined any.  But, they all seemed to be ok.  We went to Priddy Farms in Arlington.  They are mainly a Christmas Tree Farm, but they do pumpkins too.  They had a ton to choose from, and some beautiful ones.  When I finish my fall decorations on the front porch, I will add a picture.  By the time we left, he was pretty dirty.  I like to think that means he had extra fun!  Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments: