Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Martin's visit with the Easter Bunny
 Martin had a GREAT Easter!  He got everything he wanted!  Oops, I mean everything I wanted.  I know he won't remember this Easter, but I certainly will.  We went to church, and he was an angel!!  I had to get up one time and stand in the back with him, but he wasn't fussy and never cried.  And, he stayed awake the whole time.  His basket was overflowing with goodies.  He had a basket from my parents, one from Bryan's parents, and one from his Uncle Justin and Aunt Carley.  Baby boy racked up!!! 
The Easter Bunny came!
 He loved going through his basket.  He pulled things out, and they all went straight to his mouth....baby boy loves to chew or suck on anything!  He tried very hard to eat the Peeps.  Everyone wanted me to give him one....I just kept saying he will get it....eventually. 
Can I eat these before breakfast mom??

He LOVED pulling the stuff out of his basket and looking at it
 He got lots of new things to play with.  He needed a few new DVD's.  Baby Noah is starting to get on my nerves, so we had two new DVD's.  And, lots of stuff for the beach.  A baby float, hooded towel, and squirter toys.  I know he will enjoy it all so much.
Martin's First Easter
 Family picture after church.  This time last year Martin was in my belly....and you could barely even tell I was pregnant.  And, we had just found out that Martin was a boy.  My what a difference one year can make.  He is absolutely the best thing to ever happen to me and Bryan.
What all is in here Mom?

Doubles as a baby carrier when you are done
 And, when you get all of your new stuff out the basket, you can even play in the basket.  He enjoyed this just as much as any of it...so maybe I should have just put out an empty basket.  Haha!
Hunting/Eating Eggs with Daddy

Look I found another one

Easter Wagon Ride




He had a great time hunting eggs with Daddy, and then we all went for a walk and Martin got to ride in the wagon.  What a great Easter!  Hope everyone else had a great day too.

No comments: