Thursday, April 14, 2011

Martin (part boy, part frog)




This video is from this weekend when Martin fell in love with his Johnny Jump-up.  Kid LOVES to jump!!  For hours after we took him out, anytime anyone held him he was trying to jump jump jump.  Pretty stinking cute, huh??  He is quite the frog.

And, this second video shows more of my little froggy baby!  The way he pulls his legs under him looks just like a frog.  Martin's Mamie (my Mama) has said since we brought him home from the hospital that he looked like a little frog sometimes....I guess she was right (she usually is).


Martin likes to do two things at the same time.  Maybe he will be a great multi-tasker when he grows up....who knows?  I digress......  Yesterday morning Martin cut his second tooth and then yesterday late afternoon, Martin decided to become Mobile.  Yes, you read that right.  Homeboy has decided sitting up isn't enough.  He doesn't get up on his hands and knees and crawl....but he can move.  I know this is the beginnings of crawling, and it makes me want to press pause again.  I was talking with a friend this morning and she said it seems like we were just having your baby shower....and it absolutely does!!  I cannot believe I have a baby who can sit up, eat his veggies, and now move on his own.  Where did the time go??

Martin and I started Couch 2 5k yesterday, and I want to puke just thinking about doing it again tomorrow.  It should not have been that hard.  I have a jogging stroller....but gees.  Am I really this out of shape??  I had no idea that running would be as hard as it was.  It is amazing what a year off will do to you.  I need to get my butt in gear.  We have two trips to the beach for the summer planned, and I will not look like a beached whale!  A pregnant girl is cute in a bathing suit, a Mama who hasn't lost all her baby weight yet isn't!! 

Well, sounds like little darling is up from his nap!  Hope everyone has a great afternoon.

1 comment:

Kara Paulk said...

Love his scoutin'! And I love his big smile at you! Precious!