Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 Months-- ALREADY!

I cannot believe Martin is already 5 months old!!  Feels like just yesterday I was complaining because I was past due.  Haha!  Little did I know as soon as he got here time would disappear.  I enjoy every minute I get to spend with Martin.  I am so lucky to be able to stay home with Martin.  I cannot picture taking him to daycare during the day.  I know he would be fine, but I would just hate it!  I love that I get to stay home.  This was something we hoped to be able to do, and Bryan gave me the go ahead.  Which made the decision a no brainer.  I miss work a little----never thought I would say that.  But, I would miss so much in Martin's life if I was at work.  Thank heaven for all blessings....small and large.  Martin has been my biggest blessing.  I won't get too mushy, but Bryan is a huge blessing too.  He is so supportive of everything I do, and is the best partner I could have ever dreamed for.  I count him twice in my blessings!  He is such an awesome Daddy, and he helps me stay grounded. 





Martin has decided this week that he doesn't want to take a nap, and that he wants to eat 7 times instead of 6 each day. Can you say Growth Spurt???  Haha!  I feel like Bessie the Moo Cow sometimes from all of the eating....but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Now that all the kinks are worked out, it REALLY is so much easier than fixing a bottle each time.  


Is that not the sweetest face you have ever seen??  He has really found his tongue in the last two weeks, and does the funniest things with it.  He is such a mess!!  A precious little mess though.  He talks and babbles ALL the time.  He loves to squeal with delight at anything.  And, sometimes even at nothing.  The weather is supposed to be nice most of the week, so hopefully we can get out and walk a bunch.  He really enjoys the stroller now that he can sit up like a big boy and see everything.  In case anyone was wondering the thing on his onesie that says 5 months is actually a sticker.  Click HERE to visit their website and order some.  They have girl ones, boy ones and neutral ones.  And, they make taking monthly pictures so easy.  Grab a onesie stick the sticker on and shoot away.  Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

Kara Paulk said...

Oh Bec! He is so precious! I love watching him grow!