Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm Back

After reading my last post, I didn't realize at the time that I was being such a Debbie Downer.  So...this is me apologizing.  I don't really know where it all came from, because Martin is such a sweet boy.  I am so blessed to have him in my life.  He gets bigger and learns something new everyday.  He has officially found his feet with his mouth.  It is pretty funny when he does.  I figure his feet are the cleanest in the house, so I say go for it!  He talks and babbles all the time, and loves going for walks in the stroller.  He laughs on demand now.  It doesn't take much to get him tickled.  He is a ham for the camera, and he LOVES his daddy!  When Bryan comes home from work you can watch the joy in Martin's face.  His little eyes light up, and his grin gets so big, I swear you can see his tonsils.  What a cutie pie! 

No comments: