Saturday, February 12, 2011

Martin's Photo Shoot




Well, Martin had a photo shoot Thursday, Feb 10 and it went really well. I am going to post a few pictures from the shoot, they are precious of course!! Martin was a HAPPY BOY most of the shoot. Thank goodness! He is happy most of the time, so I wasn't completely shocked, but when you are paying someone to take pictures of your baby, you want them to be on their best behavior, so I was relieved!! We had to take a little break so Martin could eat, but then was happy again!

We started rice cereal this week, and boy has that been an adventure. He has warmed up to it, and reaches for the spoon now! At first he wasn't really sure about it. Bryan and I went to eat dinner last night JUST the two of us. It was hard for me to leave Martin, but we were overdue for a nice dinner. It was great. We even went to the bookstore afterwards....but after about 10 minutes we decided to leave....we realized we both wanted to go home, but we were just trying not to be the one to say, "Let's Go"! I had to give Martin lots of sweet sugar before he went to sleep, and rocked him a little extra before I put him down. That little guy has stolen my heart!

2 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Wow, those pictures are gorgeous. I just love professional photography, especially of babies. I'm sure it helps that your little man is so cute! :)