Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today has been great despite the fact that Bryan is at work. We had a nice dinner this weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day, and he gave me a beautiful willow tree that is a man and woman with a baby boy. It is precious, and the card he gave me made me cry like a baby. But, today, the best part is all the sugar I can get from Martin. We miss Bryan when he is at work, but someone has to make the money, right??? And, Martin rolled over from his back to his stomach today for the first time today!! He rolled over from his stomach to his back 4 weeks ago on my birthday (Jan 16) and today he rolled over the other way on Valentine's Day!! He loves to do things on holidays. Maybe, on St. Patty's Day he will crawl (haha)! He has stolen my heart for sure. He has decided that he LOVES rice cereal now. We are on Day 8....and I have to wrestle the spoon away from him while I feed him. I guess he thinks I can't do it fast enough. Maybe one day I will do better! He grows up a little more each day. Last week he started standing in his exersaucer to play. He loves to stand up and we are actually a little worried the little stink might walk before he crawls because of it. He likes to play in the mirror, and really enjoys his ocean adventure gym. He will play with the octopus, and then flip over and play with the fish. It's pretty cute if I might say so myself. I hope everyone has a great Day of Love. He has also found his mouth with his feet. I guess about 2 weeks ago he started playing with his feet a lot, and this weekend he found his mouth! It is kind of funny.

On Saturday our friends Kantress and Roderick came to meet Martin. Martin loved Kantress. He was so happy sitting with her, and then when Roderick held him, he just smiled at K the whole time!! He is going to be a little heart breaker one day.

No comments: