Thursday, December 2, 2010

We Made It

On Our Way to the Doctor's Office....poor kid is just enjoying the ride.

I love this face!!! He was such a happy boy 90% of our stay in the office.

Poor little guy after the shots....daddy was pouting with him.


Martin did very well at his 2 month check up. He was a little ham the whole time right up until the ole mean nurse came in to give the shots! She really wasn't mean, she loved on him before she stuck him and everything, it was just the needles that got us. I cried more than he did! He certainly screamed and then cried a little. I nursed him right after (per a suggestion) and it really calmed him down. He has been a little fussy this afternoon, but nothing unbearable. He is always so happy and very rarely cries that it has been a rough day for me, because I don't like the sound of him crying. I know you are thinking what mother likes to hear her baby cry? But, it makes me cry everytime, and I feel so helpless. Hard day for mom, not so hard day for baby. Doc said everything looks great. He is up to 10 pounds 12 ounces....Bryan's EXACT guess. I said 11 pounds 3 ounces, but in my defense it seems like he ALWAYS has a wet diaper, so maybe that is where the extra 7 ounces went...HA! And he is 23 inches long. He is growing like a weed!!! We go back to the doc on February 7 to do another round of shots (more tears for me....maybe I will toughen up a bit).

1 comment:

Paige said...

Becca! I love every picture of little Martin! he is such a handsome boy!!!