Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Super Shutterfly

Well, Christmas is right around the corner. This year has really flown by. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant, and that was at the end of January. Well, this Christmas is going to be extra special in the Benton household with a new baby. With all that is going on around us, we almost forgot to do holiday cards. I can't decide if I want to do Christmas cards or New Year's cards this year. Might be best to do the New Year's ones since I have waited so long to get this ball rolling. While I was looking around for cards online, I found out about this great offer from Shutterfly. They are offering 50 free cards to bloggers who blog about their giveaway. I love Shutterfly. I have used them for several years for different things. The first Christmas after Bryan and I got married, I made photo books of our wedding pictures for both sets of parents, and they LOVED them. And, every year Bryan's grandma gives calendars to everyone that has pictures from all year. They are something we look forward to every single year. Shutterfly has some great designs this year. Some of my favorites are:

Cranberry swirl http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/cranberry-swirl-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

Joy to you http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/joy-to-2010-holiday-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

Peace and Joy http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/peace-and-joy-holiday-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

They are all so cute, and there are tons more, check them out here .

Here is a great desk calendar if you have someone on your list to buy for still, and need the perfect gift. What a great way to show off some pictures, of say a new grand baby. Or, maybe you need some stationary to write thank you's on for all of those great gifts for the new baby, like me. If so, they have adorable ones, I think this is my favorite design. And, who could resist a beautiful invitation like this to your holiday party?

I really appreciate that Shutterfly is doing this giveaway. I can't wait to see my cards!! Hope everyone takes advantage of this. It is too great to pass up. If you want to participate, go here.

No comments: