Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2 Months

This is my lame attempt at focusing my anxiety elsewhere. Martin goes tomorrow for his two month check up and shots. And, I am freaking out. I hate the idea of him being upset. He is such a happy baby. We are spoiled with how great he is!! I know next baby I will regret not appreciating how awesome he is....so this is me being appreciative. The kid has been sleeping through the night for 2 weeks--without exception (of course, tonight he will be up at 3 because I am talking so nice about him). Anywho today is Martin's 2 month birthday, can you believe it? He is so perfect in every single way.

My favorite things about him are a long list, but here are a few:
1. his toothless grin
2. how he laughs and smiles at Bryan and I every single time we smile at hime
3. how sometimes he can't eat when I am feeding him because he is too busy smiling
4. how he hates to burp in the middle of feeding--I burp before I switch sides, and he screams briefly like someone is REALLY hurting him
5. how he loves to smack on his fist...it is always in his mouth
6. his mohawk

I will post pictures soon from his two month baby photo shoot!!

No comments: