Friday, December 10, 2010

SANTA BABY




I am really trying to get in the Christmas mood. I don't know why it is taking so much.....I think because I have been putting off going shopping. But, I am slowly but surely getting there (spirit that is, not done with shopping). Martin, Bryan and I ventured off to do a little shopping earlier this week. It went pretty good. Martin did great, I just need to get my list made so I can go in and know what I want to get at each place. I usually stress myself with finding the perfect gift for everyone on this list. That is gone to the wayside I am afraid. It is just too time consuming with a 2 month old....so forgive me! But, I did do plenty of shopping for Martin. I swore I wouldn't get him much, he has a full closet and nursery, he doesn't need anything!! But, I got a few things. A new organic SwaddleMe, a few outfits, the book "Guess How Much I Love You", new pacis, and a floor/crib mirror. He really has everything else. My pediatrician told me just to get him some paper, nothing else would hold his attention....like some paper to crinkle between his fingers. So, I tried to follow the doctor's orders! Bryan and I decided to combine our Christmas presents this year. We have been looking for a new camera....Bryan's digital camera that is about 6years old needed to be updated, so we have been on the hunt. Well, we settled on the Canon Rebel, with the extra lens, and I cannot wait for it to come in. It is supposed to be here by next week, just in time to figure it out a little before Christmas! So, that is what we are giving each other for Christmas....I know no surprise, kind of takes the fun out of it a little for Bryan. Not for me, I DESPISE surprises, so I almost always get out of Bryan what the gift is before the holiday gets here. I guess that is the control freak in me!! Well, I hope everyone is getting in the Christmas Spirit a little better than I am!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Becca -- you will love the Canon Rebel. We just bought one this week and have been taking a lot of pictures with it and we both love it.