Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas is right around the corner

Well, since I just put this sleepy baby down for an afternoon nap (fingers crossed), I thought I would blog a little. Things are in full Christmas swing. I have done some (a little) shopping, and hope to wrap a few presents this afternoon. My tree needs something under it besides a tree skirt. I just flat haven't found the time. This is Bryan's off week, so I will be enjoying some much needed hubby time....I miss him when he works. I even snuck off this morning for a few hours of shopping (3 to be exact) enough to come home to a baby 10 minutes from ready to eat -----perfect timing! We are waiting on our camera to come and I can't wait to put it to great use.

I thought I would include a picture of our Christmas Card. Martin wasn't in the best mood the day we decided to take pictures, so this is literally the ONLY shot we had, but I think it is pretty great!! Martin's face is just precious, so I don't really care what Bryan or I look like....no one will even notice we are in the picture!!

1 comment:

Kara Paulk said...

Ya'lls sweet card has center spot on the fridge--and I think it's great of all three of you!