Monday, August 1, 2011

10 Months Old!!

Martin is 10 months today.  And, I will continue to say it every month.....where has the time gone??  I cannot believe we are almost a year (sigh).  I am not ready for that yet!  Speaking of a year....I need to get busy planning a party.  Add it to my mile long to do list (so what if this list is mental??).  At 10 months Martin is trucking along nicely.  But, here is what is new:

--Haven't measured or weighed in a month, but I would guess he weighs about 18 pounds and is 29 inches.

--He takes 2 GOOD naps most days.  If we are out doing something, sometimes it is hard to get him to nap, but when we are home, he takes a nap about 10 or 10:30 for 2 hours, and then a late afternoon nap about 4:30 or 5.  I am working hard on putting him DOWN for naps.  He falls asleep in my arms, and sometimes it seems easier to let him sleep, but we have been trying to put him in his bed whenever possible.

--He is in 9-12 month clothes.  And, size 3 diapers.

--4 feedings a day (this has just been in the last 2 weeks).  He is eating more when he nurses, so we stretched out the time in between, voila--4 feedings.  Plus, he gets solids twice a day.  So, technically that would be 6 feedings I guess??  Still LOVES his fruits and veggies.  Not really sure about chicken.  Added it last week, and the texture is just a little weird for him.

--6 yes, SIX teeth!  Two on the bottom, and four on the top!!  It seems like others must be coming in too.  We have all the signs: chewing on EVERYTHING, tugging on his ears, a little fussy.  Are we going to be teething til we are 5 or what??



Look Mom, I found a ball!

Standing like a big boy

It's so funny to be 10 months old

Ha ha ha!

In my rocking chair

You can see what an absolute ham this child can be!!!  It is hard to get a picture where he isn't showing you his tonsils or making a really silly face.  I caught a few pictures of him standing with no hands in the birthday shoot!  Enjoy.

No comments: