Monday, September 27, 2010

OVERDUE

Yikes! He was supposed to be here yesterday.....has anyone seen him? I am getting a little anxious and restless. I wanted him to come early and now he is officially late! Anyone who knows me knows I am very punctual guess he is already ruling my life from the womb. I know he will come when he is ready and all of that but it doesn't make the waiting any easier. I am glad he is comfy in there....but Mama isn't comfortable anymore. Last week at the doctor's visit I was dilated to 3 cm and still 50% effaced, sounded like we were ready, we were....Martin isn't. My mom and dad came up Saturday I thought maybe Martin was waiting on that and finally, still no baby! If I make it to next Monday (October 4th) the doctor will induce. I really want Martin to do this on his own, that is why I didn't induce last week when the doctor said I could.....but now this waiting is getting to me. I am not good at sitting around the house waiting on something to happen. Two nights in a row my contractions got down to about 12 minutes apart....then spread back out and I went to sleep. I have tried it all- I swear we have walked 20 miles in 5 days and NOTHING. Oh well. At least I know I have less than 7 days until we can meet our little man! I go back to the doc on Wednesday, fingers crossed he will have some promising numbers for us. Stay tuned for more info.....

2 comments:

Patsy said...

You are learning patience which you will need a great deal of to raise a child!

Kara Paulk said...

Patience and lack of control...and if I didn't send you into labor the other day. Well we know who he takes after...