Wednesday, September 1, 2010

36 weeks

I cannot believe that I am less than 4 weeks away from D-Day!!! Can you? I went to the doctor today, and same report as last week as far as dilating goes. Still just 1 cm, but I am "softening some". No percentage given, but the fact that the doc didn't use the words "hard as a rock" was kind of comforting!!! So many big things are going on around the Benton house in hopes that this little boy decides to make his debut soon. We are finishing up in the nursery. I have everything for my curtains, and Bryan plans to hang the rod tonight so we can hang those! And, I picked up the Walter Anderson framed prints yesterday....looks great--need to hang that too. Tonight on the agenda is to paint the letters for above the changing table--and some ironing of baby clothes. We got two beautiful coming home outfits for Martin this weekend. I couldn't decide, so I got them both....He might just have to come home, and change and ride around the neighborhood and come home again! And, I am making my list of the few things I need to pick up to be all ready for our little man to come home. My mom has packed her bag so she can jump in the car and head this way as soon as she gets "THE CALL". I guess I need to pack mine too. Maybe this weekend I will do that....I said Maybe! I will post pictures as soon as the Nursery gets a little done. Stay tuned.

No comments: