Monday, April 5, 2010

April

So, I warned you that blogging weekly would be a stretch....I proved myself right. It has been almost two weeks now. I go back to the doc next week, so I will have more to report then (Monday to be exact). I think Mom is coming up this weekend or maybe the next, and I will be glad to see her. I haven't gotten to see her since I found out I was pregnant--and I think she is anxious to rub the baby bump! It is getting bigger everyday. For the longest time I wondered if I would ever "start to show"....now I am scared to get on the scale. As of last Monday I still weighed the same pre-baby weight--but I bet that has changed now.

The weather is finally pretty here and I think it is here to stay. I have been walking in the afternoon when I get home from work, and it has been gorgeous. We are getting a fence this week, and Bailey is excited about that. Me too, because I need to get a little sun, but I feel strange laying out in my backyard with all the construction workers watching, so I haven't done it yet. So, maybe this will help me not be so white! Hope all is well with everyone. Look for a blog update early next week.

No comments: