Monday, March 22, 2010

BB

It is going to be a stretch to write on here more than twice a week. But, I am really going to try. So, here is my best shot.

A lot of Bryan's family is coming up this weekend, and we can't wait to get to see everyone. It is his brother Justin's birthday--and we are celebrating at our house. One of the greatest things about a new house----people to share it with. I guess I need to upload some photos of the house on here too for everyone to see. Hopefully I will get some pictures this weekend to post.

Baby B is doing great. I have been getting headaches which I don't really know what that is about. But, it stinks because I can't take the good meds...only tylenol which does NOTHING for a pounding head. Hopefully these will subside a little or at least get less frequent. I can see a baby bump for the first time. It is small but definitely present all the same. I will start taking pictures of the baby bump but I haven't decided if I will share them with the blogging world or not. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: