Friday, May 13, 2011

Pardon Me....

Pardon me, but do you know where my little baby went?  I swear a had a tiny, quiet, precious newborn around here somewhere!  But, this morning when I woke up, I realized he isn't tiny, and he certainly isn't quiet!  But, I am loving every minute of this journey.  He has always been a jabber mouth (no surprise there--he gets it honest).  On Sunday he said Da Da Da all day just to make Mother's Day super funny for Dad.  But, on Tuesday he started saying Ma Ma.  Don't tell me he doesn't know that is my name.....I am fully aware of that.  But, he says it ALL.THE.TIME.  Pretty cute.  I know in 2 years I will want to change my name, and will wish he would forget my name, but right now it makes me melt to hear those sweet sounds.  He talks all the time, and loves to make motorboat noises with his mouth.  Maybe he is practicing blowing bubbles for the beach.  Who knows?

Is my child the only child on the planet obsessed with anything that hangs or dangles?  Tags, strings, and especially hair!  He loves to pull my hair while he eats, isn't that just so sweet?  NOT!  He laughs all the time and is always into something.  He is going to keep me on my toes, I can tell!!

No comments: