Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Mamie!



Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Mamie
Happy Birthday To You!!


Martin helping Mamie blow out her candles

Yummy cupcake icing....he wasn't really a fan

My mom came to see us for the weekend.  It was kind of a last minute thing, and we were so surprised and excited!!  Martin and Mamie got to spend lots of time together.  Mom got Martin up this morning, and Bryan and I got to sleep in a little....ahhhh......I feel so refreshed!  We celebrated with Muddy's Cupcakes Saturday after dinner for Mom's birthday which is Monday.  Happy Birthday Mama!  She taught me how to be the Mama that I am today for Martin.

Taking a nap with Mamie

I cannot believe all of the things Martin is doing.  He has started pulling up too, but is very unstable once he gets up.  My baby boy cannot be old enough for this.  He was so talkative all weekend.  Saturday we went to grab Subway for lunch, and the lady at the table behind us had to get up and take a look at Martin because "he is just so talkative and loud".  Please look closely at his face in the very last picture....this is the face he makes when he is really concentrating.  Pretty funny, right?  I certainly think so!  He is an absolute mess.

Big Boy with his sippy cup




1 comment:

The Burks Family said...

A sippy already - Luke will only drink out of one with a straw on it! He is such a mess!!!