Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Perfect Little Baby



Martin is getting so big that I decided to share a belly picture or two with my readers. Lucky you, right?? Well, for those of you who have been asking...here they are. And, I am sure I will post some pictures when we get back from our vacation at the beach of the bathing suit bump!


We have set up Martin's crib and are just waiting for the bedding to come in to see what it looks like all together. Isn't it snazzy? We are still trying to decide what we are going to do about painting the nursery. I am thinking green, navy blue, and white stripes on one wall (maybe the wall with the changing table) and then possibly green on the opposite wall that has the big window. But, I have no idea what to do in the other places. I can't possibly paint that whole room navy blue or green....that would just be too much. Decisions....decisions...decisions.
Bryan's dad brought us a great present for Martin. He gave us the rocking chair that he had when he was a little boy. And, I feel certain Martin will love rocking in it when he is big enough! Until Martin comes along, his alligator from his cousin Jennifer and cousin Sara Foster will have to keep it company.
I can feel Martin all over the place now. One night last week I was in the bed telling Bryan how I hadn't felt Martin much all day and he must have been tired when Martin decided to show daddy just how active he could be. As we were in the bed with Bryan's hand on my belly--Martin proceeded to kick and punch away for a solid 10 minutes. Last night I think he was kicking my bladder. I don't know how possible that is, but it makes me feel like I have to go to the bathroom SO BAD! It is kind of funny, but I am hoping it doesn't happen again. We are headed to the beach in less than a week, and I cannot wait. I need the sand, sea, and sun....bad! Have a great week.

No comments: