Thursday, May 20, 2010

Anything and Everything

I title this blog post "Anything and Everything" because I really feel the need to blog, but don't really have anything in particular to blog about. I feel certain it will morph into another blog about Baby. But, that is all my life is consumed with these days...so who can blame me, right? I went to Jackson this past weekend to spend a few days with my cousin and her precious daughter. We had a great time! I got some baby stuff (of course) and ordered some more. We went on a hunt for the perfect chair for the nursery. I found one! I knew the chair I wanted, just had to decide on the "perfect" fabric. I left in the morning thinking I wanted a navy blue chair (the nursery is green, navy blue, and white).....and I ended up with an ivory cover that has a different texture paisley same color print on it. I love it and think it will look great!! I passed over the 2" x 2" fabric swatch because I didn't like it, however when we went in a shop in Madison and saw the fabric on a different chair I fell in love!! I can't wait for it to come in (4-6 weeks).

I also picked up the baby bed while I was in Jackson, and will get the dresser/changing table when I go back to pick up the chair. And, on Monday I ordered the Nursery Bedding set from Javis Davis that I posted on here a few weeks ago. The Javis Davis website says the bedding can take 5 days- 2 weeks. I hope it is closer to 5 days...haha!! And, we did our first round of registering at Babies R Us and will register tonight at Target too. Bryan was hilarious when we were registering. Everytime I turned my back he was scanning single jars of baby food (to entertain himself) and bibs that say "Chicks Dig Me". What a mess. Needless to say I had to delete some things when we got home. At least he went, right?? I will post pictures of the bed and bedding when we get it all set up and the chair when it comes in. And, for the record--we leave for the beach in 12 days!! I absolutely cannot wait to eat some yummy food, and have the sand between my toes......

No comments: