Sunday, March 3, 2013

Olivia's Visitors


We've had several different visitors the last few weeks, and we have loved introducing everyone to Olivia!  My cousin Jennifer, her daughter Sara Foster and my Aunt Sharon came while they were in town for Mary Poppins.  Jack came too, but he and Bryan were too busy playing Wii upstairs to get any photos.  I loved showing off sweet baby Olivia!  And, I cannot believe how much Sara Foster has grown since the last time I saw them.

Olivia, Sara Foster, and Jennifer

Jennifer, Sara Foster, Olivia and Great Aunt Sharon
My mom, dad and brother Zach came to visit for the long weekend holiday for President's Day.  Mom keeps telling me that Olivia looks more and more like me every time she sees her.  Which make me Happy, Happy, Happy!  Love having them here every time they come.  Can't wait for them to come back when it is warmer outside so we can go to the zoo or something more fun than being cooped up in the house for 4 days!
Hey Mamie

Yawn--you people wear me out!

Zach, let's play Thomas choo choo train
Then, Analee came to visit!  She was up for a work visit, and drove extra to come see us :)  It was such a nice treat.  We went to dinner and then she had to leave.  But, not before she got plenty of snuggles with Olivia.  Martin was pumped that she came, because she brought him a dino book!  I mean, what's not to love about that?
Rawr!

Olivia and Aunt Analee

Sweet Girls
Then last weekend, Bryan took Martin to see Yo Gabba Gabba at the Orpheum, and they had a great time. They said it was really loud, but seemed to enjoy themselves a lot.  Martin is still talking about DJ Lance and the Gabba Gang!

Martin and Daddy at Yo Gabba Gabba

No comments: