Sunday, January 20, 2013

Olivia's nursery

I just love damask prints, so I knew as soon as I saw this fabric that I would be ordering it! It went perfect with the antique white crib we already had. And I got busy on the accents for the rest of the room. I was able to use Martin's glider in Olivia's room. Which was perfect. I painted the Walter Anderson prints that are above the crib to match the colors and had them framed that spell her name. I did this for Martin's nursery too--and I think it is a great piece that will grow with them. The afghan that is on the glider was mine when I was a baby.

I picked up the pink lamp and night stand at the Pottery Barn Outlet! And I think they are perfect in the room. I painted the wooden initials above the changing pad pink and then distressed them a little and I love how they turned out. I also made the owl mobile. Told y'all I had been busy. I found a mobile like this on etsy for over $100 and decided I would try to make one like it. I had such a good time making it, and love that it cost me about $10 instead of over $100!! Isn't it girlie? And pink! And precious?? I think so too.









No comments: