Friday, January 18, 2013

Life with 2

Life with two isn't near as easy as life with one, but we are making it!! Martin is such a good helper. He has really stepped up and been an awesome big brother! Olivia is still working on getting her nights and days sorted out! So, that equals two really tired parents. Especially since Bryan is back at work. Mom left Sunday afternoon and I am not sure who cried harder---mom, me, or Martin! We all got spoiled with the extra help :). Bryan's mom has been here a few days to help too and it's always nice to have an extra set of hands :). We have a new obsession with The Muppets at our house. Have you seen the new one??? It's terrible--but Martin LOVES IT! We have watched it approximately 45 times in the last month. And I am NOT exaggerating. He just loves that Walter. He sings along with the songs for goodness sake! We enjoy anything with a song and dance so naturally this is a favorite.

I turned 30 this week, and it was about like getting old is--I wished I could forget it was happening. I stayed in my pjs until about 3 o'clock. We were all 4 on the couch at one point and I told Bryan I certainly didn't think this is where I would be spending my 30th birthday! But that I wouldn't have it any other way. I truly mean that. My kids are precious--I wouldn't trade them for anything. They make us feel complete. Even when I am having Dino discussions while trying to cook dinner and trying to watch Toy Story 2 while "Singing Rock"! We stay busy but I love it! Gotta run--I have a a request to "come play Thomas choo choo train mama!" So I better go--duty calls.

Captions for the pictures below: 1. sweet dreams of never ending milk! 2. sweet babies telling secrets 3. which one of you is the baby?? 4. this is what I call "milk drunk".







No comments: