Thursday, July 21, 2011

Watch Me Grow

1 Month Old- November 2010

2 Months Old- December 2010

3 Months Old- January 2011

4 Months Old- February 2011

5 Months Old- March 2011

6 Months Old- April 2011

7 Months Old- May 2011

8 Months Old- June 2011

9 Months Old- July 2011
These are the monthly pictures I take of Martin.  It is so crazy to look back at the first one.  Where is that little baby now?  Because this child I have now is crawling, cruising, talking, and being independent ALL DAY LONG.  Now don't get me wrong...I don't miss those sleep deprived early days either, but it is crazy to think of how fast they really grow.  He certainly keeps me on my toes now.  I feel so lucky to have been able to stay home with him.  I honestly don't know how I could have taken him to daycare.  I know I could have if I had to....but I am so glad we didn't even have to cross that bridge.  Bryan is such a great husband to have pushed for me to stay home (he didn't exactly have to push very hard).  Looking back at those pictures he looks like a baby until the 6 month picture.  Then it is like....BAM there is a little boy now!  And, a sweet one at that!

1 comment:

Kara Paulk said...

But when he's three I bet you'll look back and say he was such a baby at 9 months! Can't wait to see all of the Bentons again. It truly made my summer to get to spend time with ya'll.