Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Halloween and Happy 1 Month Birthday!

I cannot believe time is moving this fast. Y'all warned me it would....guess I didn't believe you and had to see it for myself. Martin turned one month old yesterday (can you believe it?) and celebrated his first halloween the day before. We are really enjoying watching him grow right before our eyes. He is turning into quite the little ham. After he gets a full belly he will smile and giggle at just about anything. He looks more and more like Bryan everyday...I am still holding out hope that his eyes will stay blue so he can have one thing from me!

2 comments:

The Granthams said...

Happy 1 month, Martin! Cute onesie, too - do you have them for every month? I love it!

Kara Paulk said...

I love the bat costume! I can't wait to meet this little man.