Monday, November 15, 2010

Finally



I went to my 6 week post partum check up and doc said everything looked and seemed great. And, he cleared me for exercise!! My weight is already way back down and getting closer to my starting point (feels good since I haven't done anything). But, I am ready to get back out there and do some exercising. I wish it wasn't so cold so I could run, but I guess I will resort to P90X. That is certain to kick start my butt into gear! I even got to weigh Martin and the nurse said he was about 10 pounds 2 ounces--can you believe it??? What a little porker! Apparently breasfeeding is helping him gain weight, and helping me lose it. Now, that my friends is what you call a win-win situation.




My parents came this week for a 4 day visit, and it was awesome to have them here. Martin is growing and learning every single day. I love watching him smile and giggle at us. And, he definitely is starting to recognize faces. He is a ham!! He likes to lay on his ocean adventure gym, and doesn't mind tummy time as long as someone is right there with him. The minute he thinks he is alone he loses it! But, even when he cries (which isn't often) he is still so cute. I think we will keep him :) We are truly blessed, and I thank God everyday for our little piece of Heaven on Earth!

1 comment:

Kara Paulk said...

So sweet! I don't think it's possible for him to get any cuter!