Sunday, October 3, 2010

MARTIN IS HERE

MARTIN BRYANT BENTON
October 1, 2010--6:54 pm
7 lbs 9 ozs and 19 3/4 inches long
Martin decided to make his debut and boy was it awesome. I will keep the post simple for now, but I will post all the details soon! I woke up Friday morning about 2 am having HARD and very PAINFUL contractions that were about 10 minutes apart....didn't get any sleep and decided at 7 to get up and shower. Took a shower and sent Bryan to work thinking we still had time since we were still about 8 minutes apart....well about 10 minutes after he got to work I decided "IT WAS TIME" and called Bryan at work to meet Mom and I at the hospital. We got there about 10, and they finally put me in a room at about 12. I got my epidural and everything was in fast motion from there. I pushed less than 45 minutes, and it was an awesome delivery. He is here, he is beautiful, and yes I am biased. I am absolutely in love with him and I know you will be too.
I love Epidurals!!!!

All puffy faced from the fluids.....but just about ready to push!!

No comments: