Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dr. Visit

Well, drum roll please.....Martin has assumed the position (he is head down)!! So, I can breathe again. I didn't realize how worried I was until the doctor said this morning...."looks like he decided to get into position". I know there was an audible sigh of relief that escaped my mouth accidentally.

I can't wait for the weekend, because we are headed to the coast for my second baby shower--aren't I a lucky girl? Or, I guess I should say isn't Martin a lucky boy? I can't wait to see who all will be able to make it. And, my mom is coming so it will be nice for her to get together with some old friends!

Lots of changes going on in Martin's room. We have two beautiful shelves for the nursery. I just need to paint them (outside in a well ventilated area of course)--and decide where I want to put them! And, I ordered the fabric to have curtains made. I can't wait to see them!! Aunt Karen (Bryan's Dad's sister) is making them for me since she did such a great job on the quilt and baby bag for Martin! So, I picked up a curtain rod yesterday at Hobby Lobby but I am still searching for the rings to hang the curtains with.

I took the Walter Anderson print's to Hobby Lobby to be framed...after the woman told me the small fortune it would cost to mat and frame, I decided to come back next week when custom framing is half off (just the frame is half off--not the mat, board, or glass OF COURSE). But, it makes it about $50 cheaper....so now it will be just an arm, not an arm and a leg. Oh well.

And, I plan to order wooden letters with Martin's initials that I will have to paint and hang with ribbon. But, I better get on that! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!

No comments: