Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Benton House


Well, it is going to be a big week for the Benton House. We have our 4-D ultrasound on Saturday and will get to see Martin one more time. And, then Saturday afternoon we have our very first shower!! I can't wait to have a great weekend. We have family coming in from out of town, and some great friends coming to the shower (even one from out of state)!

I wanted to post some pictures of some new things Martin has gotten in the last few weeks. People have sent us some of the sweetest most thoughtful presents.

Bryan's Aunt Karen, so Martin's Great Aunt Karen made him the most adorable baby quilt. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it. She ordered fabric from the Javis Davis website (where we got our bedding) and got busy on the quilt. She also made a little bag which will be great for going to church! It is so so so special. I kind of tear up just thinking about it--doesn't take much to make me cry!!! Stay tuned for more updates including pictures from the 4D ultrasound. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Tracie Denise said...

I absolutely love the blanket!!! That was sooo sweet of her to make that!