Monday, July 26, 2010

31 weeks

I can't believe I am already 31 weeks along!! It seems like just yesterday we were crossing our fingers waiting on that little line to show up....man time flies. Doc said everything looked good and we will go back in two weeks. He said that Martin is lying Transverse which means he is across my abdomen. Don't panic! This is ok. Especially because he is still moving all the time. I feel his head on the left side, then 45 minutes later it will be on the right. So, I am sure he will get into "position" before delivery time gets here. Besides, I can't stress myself out with one more thing that I have no control over. Right? Right! So, pray he moves his sweet little head down. I think he is enjoying being stretched out...I know I enjoy it! It is better than the little ball he was staying in for a week or so. Thanks for reading.

No comments: