Thursday, May 2, 2013

4 Months

Warning: MAJOR PICTURE OVERLOAD!!

Olivia turned 4 months on Tuesday.  I finally feel like I am at a place where I am comfortable with both kids alone out and about. It only took 4 months.  Haha!  I'm only kind of kidding.  Now I am ready for whatever the day throws at me.  It's funny how stressful things seem with a 2 year old--ie the grocery store.  But, toss in an infant and you see just how easy it was with just 1!  I have learned to let things go a little more!  And, let's face it--I needed to let a few things go.  Olivia is getting such a cute little personality and laughs at us all the time.  Who knew we were so funny??  


3 Month Picture

Picasso---aka Martin

Another picture from the Art Show

Art Show with our Boy

Watering his flowers

I'm 4 Months Old now!

Funny kiddos

Our sweet babies

I love this one!!

Precious babies

Have you ever seen anything cuter??

I'll have to update her stats next week after we go to the doctor and get an official weight.  I would guess close to 12 pounds now.  She seems to be doing something new every few days.  She rolls over both ways now, and has found her feet.  If you lay her on her back she rolls over immediately.  I think she wants to be up looking around--because when you put her in the bouncy seat, she tries desperately to sit up too.  She swats at anything you hang in front of her, and loves to pull on her bib or shirt and put it in her mouth.  She is constantly pulling her paci out and chewing on the side of it.  Busy busy busy!  She loves to put anything in her mouth.  Olivia is nursing 5 times a day.  And, only waking once during the night.  Usually down for the night between 10 and 10:30 and wakes up between 5-6:30 am!  We will definitely take it :) I have heard some horror stories about babies waking every three hours still at this point, so VERY thankful for a good sleeper!  She LOVES to smile at you (especially her sweet brother Martin).  She still sleeps in a swaddle.  Even naps in the swaddle.  And, I don't plan on taking that away from her anytime soon.  It seems to be the key to longer naps and longer naps equal happier EVERYONE!  And, y'all she talks all day long.  I believe she gets that from her brother.  Our sweet girl loves to be rocked to sleep and goes to sleep faster if you pat her while you rock.  One day she will be too big for me to rock, and won't want me to pat her on the bottom, so in the mean time--I'll be glad to oblige!  She also loves to listen to Martin sing to her.  His favorites to sing to her are "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star", "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "5 Little Monkeys Swinging From a Tree".

No comments: