Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

I have the three sweetest people who are my Valentine! Cooked something new and we celebrated at home. We had Alice Spring's Chicken from Outback, and it was great! We weren't supposed to be getting each other anything besides a card. But of course Bryan cheated! He gave me a Gould's gift card. I am already dreaming of my massage! Thanks hone. Martin had a party at school, and loved looking at his valentines on the way home. He really loves all of his school friends. It's pretty sweet. They made cute placemats to bring home, and I am in love with all of his little art projects.

Olivia is doing great! She is 7 weeks old today--can you believe it?? I cannot! She is growing growing growing. We are still trying to figure out bedtime, but it is getting better. She only wakes one time to eat and have her diaper changed and usually goes right back to sleep. So we don't look like zombies as much! And Martin isn't bothered by her crying during the night. Usually if it even wakes him up you will hear his music box cut on but he doesn't cry. Thank goodness he is such a good sleeper! We go to the doc the first week of March for our first round of shots. I cannot believe it is already time for that. Have a great week everyone! My parents and brother were here this weekend, so stay tuned for another blog post soon.

We made Valentine's for Martin's class. I had no idea how hard it would be to help him finger paint that tiny heart on the cards. We did bubbles and heart shaped fruit snacks tied up with this card. He was so proud of them, and it was pretty fun making them with him. Hope everyone had a Special Valentine!






No comments: